me before and after taking off my make up
(just kidding i’m a fucking babe either way, and so are all of you)MAD MADAM MIM OMG she was so happy being a “hideous horrible” old witch I
My daddy issues are tingling
The second worst burn that Two Face has ever felt.
- Will the thing desired boost his ego to new levels?
- Will he still be the prettiest prince in the room?
- Will this, in someway, piss Louis off?
That’s how he does it.
I think my favorite Mass Effect epiphany ever is the one where I realized that upon the discovery of the Charon mass relay, someone got to make the best “that’s no moon” joke ever.
- Boys, on average, spend two fewer hours doing household chores per week than girls do (they play two hours more).
- If they live in households where children are compensated for doing chores, boys make and save more money.
- A 2009 study conducted by University of Michigan economists found a two-hour gender disparity in responsibilities per week in a study of 3,000 kids.
- 75 percent of girls had chores, while just 65 percent of boys do
- This disparity in chores and free time continues into adulthood all over the world. According to the Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), men “report spending more time in activities counted as leisure than women. Gender differences in leisure time are wide across OECD countries.”
- Year after year, studies repeatedly confirm these patterns.
- The problems women face with unequal pay and housework duties actually start in childhood.
- The fact that boys’ chores appear to be more profitable makes the childhood chore gap even more disturbing. Turns out, parents tend to value the work that boys do more.
- Gender stereotypes dictate these patterns.
- men who grow up with sisters do less housework than their spouses and are also significantly more socially conservative.
Just had to bold that bottom point there because of the amount of misogynists who claim that because they have women in their family, they can’t POSSIBLY be sexist ever.
oh my fucking god
I vividly remember all the families in my church where the grade-school boys were goofing off with toys and the girls were being handed younger babies and turned into babysitters.Boys got to be boys, but girls had to be Moms.
Really, it ‘s a serious drag that even little girls today could answer #WithoutTheWageGapIWould
Shout out to all the people who can’t dress in clothes they want because stores don’t cater to their size or gender, making shopping a miserable and emotionally draining experience.
I have literally reblogged this so many times like
Their reactions tho
George R.R. Martin is ruthless - every death in the Game of Thrones series is tabbed
im not even in the GOT fandom but how the fuck are any of you still breathing
Our motto is ‘don’t get attached they probably die’
I thought this would be an appropriate repost by now
OMG!!! I KNOW WHO I HAVE TO SEND THIS TOO!!!
I’M ACTUALLY A REALLY NICE PERSON IM JUST USED TO BEING WALKED ALL OVER AND DISRESPECTED SO SOMETIMES I COME OFF AS MEAN BUT I JUST CANT LET PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND I HAD TO GROW UP REALLY FAST OK BUT I PROMISE I HAVE A GOOD HEART AND GOOD INTENTIONS AND I DONT WANT TO EVER HURT PEOPLE’S FEELINGS BUT SOMETIMES I JSUT HAVE TO HAVE THE UPPER HAND AND MAKE SURE I DONT GET HURT IM SORR YI LOVE EVERYONE
SOMEBODY FUCKING SAID IT
So I have a pet duck who is special needs. I saved Spuck from being culled as a duckling and he imprinted on me, but I go to college on the other side of the country. This was my duck’s reaction after seeing me for the first time in 4 months
"MOMMY!!!!! MOMMY’S HOME!!!!!"